This tiny African Violet waited six years to bloom. In the midst of a pandemic, global confusion and crisis, life-changing identity shifts, momentous growth and awakening. . . this baby is blooming to its full potential.
This is no coincidence.
Five noteworthy lessons:
- Sometimes you have to wait a long time.
- Maintenance during the waiting is everything.
- Refuse to throw out something you believe in.
- You are your environment.
- Eventually, blooming is the only option.
Now, onto the next plant. . .